These hand poured candles are a delightful addition to any home! With a variety of scents and two size options, there is one for everyone!
- 16 oz
- Hand poured
- All natural soy wax
- Natural fragrance oil, and phthalate free
- Cotton wick
Soy Mason Jar Candle | 16 oz
- Allow your candle to melt completely around the top for the first burn, this will ensure more even burns. Ideally, allow your candle to melt across the top each time it burns.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- ALWAYS, ALWAYS, trim your wick to 1/4" before each re-lighting. This will help your candle burn cleanly without soot and will prolong your candles life.
- Once 1/4" of wax remains in your candle it should no longer be burned. Most candles self extinguish at the end, this happens on purpose. In the event that this does not happen, simply blow out candle at this point.
- Use a candle snuffer or lightly blow your candle out when you are ready to extinguish your flame. NEVER use water!
-Store candles in a cool, dark place away from sunlight. Wax may discolor over time, but this does not affect burn quality, just the appearance.